Today’s court proceedings have clear links to its predecessors, but the latter or live review, audit and transcription is on the move for change. Courts are nowadays aiming for recording technology that enables a higher degree of quality in these stages. For that reason, more and more courts and jurisdictions are turning to the Indico Court solutions to assist them achieve just that.
The nature of the processes in a typical courtroom is unique; judges, witnesses, attorneys and other parties take their position to state their cause. Providing recording of single audio and video is therefore rarely enough. Our court solution aims at providing the users recordings of audio and video from multiple sources. This multi-channel technology enables isolation of audio and/or video sources without compromising the quality of the recording or additional the need for third-party software.
Our Court Solutions features:
- Multi-channel audio recording (NEW)
- Record and store all court proceedings on secure servers
- Record in HD quality for superior details
- Import files such as evidence, audio or video material from external devices
- Easily distribute live/archived recordings to a transcription team
- Multi-channel audio and video recording
- Eliminate recording failures
- Ensure authenticity of each recording